This class is for:
People who have never danced before, and wish to establish the basics of body alignment, and movement fundamentals. Students “mainstream” themselves to other higher level classes as they acquire skills and confidence. Class age range is from 14-75!
People who danced so long ago that they have forgotten what they once knew about dance and/or gotten out of condition. The class helps guide adults to make a fresh start with fresh perspectives and realistic goals.
Dancers who are dealing with injuries and need to revisit the basics to facilitate healing and continued technical/artistic development .
Adult Pre-Ballet uses unorthodox teaching techniques to jump-start a free, powerful approach to dancing across disciplines.
- Adult Pre-Ballet
- Afro-Cuban with Juan Carlos Blanco
- Ballet I-IV
- Beginning Pointe
- Beginning Tribal Belly Dance With Lesleigh
- Children’s Beginning Ballet (age 8-10)
- Children’s Pre-Ballet (age 5-7)
- Intermediate Choreography Belly Dance with Melanie Dellas
- Tribal Fusion Belly Dance Basics With Heather Stants
- West African with Suzanne Forbes